“Outstanding”

Add it.
Go Tempura
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 November 2012

The food, service, and atmosphere were outstanding. The price was reasonable. Will likely dine here again.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Yes, there's better sushi around, most notably at Matsu sushi in Dundas. But this is a great family-run place for a fun night out with friends. The service is excellent. The food is plentiful. Lots of sushi. And the price is right. Just be sure you finish everything. Extra charges (just a few dollars) for food left behind, which I think is totally reasonable. Our table of four stuffed ourselves, ordering three or times from the very big menu. Yes, we used the lunch menu for dinner which meant it was $16.99 per person for all-you-can-eat dinner sushi with tea and ice cream for dessert. You can't beat that value. They close at 9 pm so get there early.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

I've tried most of the sushi in Hamilton over the years. Tried go tempura for the first time. The menu has a good variety and the staff were nice. But, the food quality just wasn't there. I felt it was on par with sushi from fortinos. The rice was cold and didn't taste fresh. Overall there wasn't anything that stood out except The spicy golden squid sashimi .

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Had lunch here today - a vegetarian bento box - what a lovely selection of sushi, tempura, hand rolls, spring rolls, seaweed salad! I left feeling full, and it only cost $9. I'll be back!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I can not say enough about the service. The family who run the place are very friendly and know us by name. Maybe it's because we've become regulars, but who wouldn't? We always get the all you can eat sushi lunch menu (even at dinner) and it always costs us less than 40$ for two people (including tax and tip). Order small amounts and sample different things. If you want more, order more but don't waste food or you'll be charged extra. Never been a problem with us. The ice cream dessert is great (I personally like the green tea ice cream) and you can have as many scoops as you like! Give it a try, I'm sure you'll enjoy this place!