“Not friendly and Not a good meal” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pastacino Restaurant - CLOSED

Pastacino Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Stoney Creek, Canada
“Not friendly and Not a good meal”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Went there just last night Feb 24th 2013.... It was our 3rd year Anniversary and we both love Italian food and we've been to a lot of good places around the city. The place was dead first off so we should have known then. We started off with Bruschetta and it was the WORST I've ever had! The bread was stale. Then we had Caesar Salad with Garden lettuce...which was odd for us since they said Ohh sorry we have no Romaine but they didn't tell us that before we even got the salads. Then for our main I had chicken parm it was the worst I've ever had the chicken was so flat and skinny and there was NO TASTE! At this point we were both at our limits and we talked to the manager. We told him our concerns and he told us "Our food is not terrible here we've been in business for 17 years and we have a loyal following" yada yada yada and it just went on from there. He ended up takin the brushetta off and the salad and charged us just for the main dishes. I told him I felt the sauce was very blah and no taste to it and I think I offended more then anything. I am not a mean or nasty person but I did want to let him know it was not good food. He then told us it was our pallettes LOL I tried not to laugh at that one but whatever. Needless to say I will NEVER be back there and I've already told about 10 people at least not to go! They are moving and changing their name too just to let everyone know but I doubt things will get better.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“"The Amazing Italian flavour"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

I have been a loyal fan of Pastacinos Restaurant for more than 12 years.
Located in Upper James Hamilton between the Link and Stone Church is easy accessible.
This is a small family own restaurant, the food is always great, the service is always excellent, the best antipasto ever!!! and the Tiramisu is to die for...with an excellent wine choice, this is the place to go for a good time with your family and friends.

If you are around this area and are tired of the same old, same old Restaurant chow... come to Pastacinos for an autentic home cooking meal...

Ciao!!!

• Visited January 2013
Ottawa
“Fine Italian meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2012

It was across the street from our hotel and by the standards of an Italian friend a very good restaurant. Good food and service but if you have a larger group wanting separate bills let the server know beforehand.

Visited November 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have been to this restaurant a few times before, and it has always been a great experience! The Upper James St. location is right near the Linc, so it is easily accessible. This location is well-decorated inside and very spacious, and has a nice atmosphere! The food has always been great, and the service excellent!

• Visited June 2012