“Does Not need improvement”
Review of Culantro Peruvian Cookery - MOVED

Culantro Peruvian Cookery
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Culantro Peruvian Cookery is the dream of a Lima & San Francisco-trained chef who found himself far from home. Everything we do is from-scratch & beautifully presented in a spotlessly clean, cosy atmosphere.
Hamilton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Does Not need improvement”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Simply delicious. The two of us had appetizers, mains, dessert and juice. Was fantastic and we look forward to returning soon.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Higgicd

Toronto, Canada
“Needs improvement”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I ate here last year, did not give a positive review and thought I would come back for another try. This time I had Pollo a la Brasa and chicha morada. Polla a la brasa is rotisserie chicken. The chicken was cooked to perfection - moist but fully cooked. I found the chicken good but not too flavourful - but I don't eat the skin where most of the flavour usually is. It came with two sides. I choose the sweet potato fries and quinoa salad. Both were good. Unfortunately the food was too salty for me but I never use much salt so it may be fine for most people. The chicha was not as good as I usually have. It did not have the flavour I am used to. It seemed watered down and the only flavour that I could taste was cinnamon.

• Visited May 2014
Burlington, Canada
“Nice change of Flavours”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our lunch, and the juice! Great service, owner is an excellent host! A nice little unassuming place!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jacqui F
Hamilton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simple, cozy and delicious!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This was a great find. The owner is really nice, which makes a big difference. It was very tasty food for a great price.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank SeanBotham
Oakville, Canada
“Great experience...!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My 2 friends had been told about the great food available at this place... thus, we decided to go and try it .... we had a great time.... The service was very friendly and very accommodating.. and the chef/owner also a very nice and friendly person... the food was delicious..!, we shared the empanadas (beef and chicken), the lomo saltado, the roasted chicken with yucca fries and quinoa salad, the shrimp ceviche and the dessert empanadas... everything was delicious, well presented and, also, great Peruvian food... !! and we could say that, because we are Peruvian!! We will be returning to this place many more times...also, I feel that, at this time, it is the best Peruvian restaurant in Toronto/Hamilton/...
MikeB