“One of my favourite take out sushi places”
Review of Spring Sushi

Spring Sushi
Ranked #104 of 1,256 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Never had a bad experience here.. Our 'go to' place for sushi ..service for takeout is quick an they will bring you a green tea if you ask while your waiting.. Better still go shopping to winners while you wait ;)

There are newer reviews for Spring Sushi

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We live in Brampton so when we knew we were going to be in the Hamilton area we made sure to visit as it came highly recommended by a friend. The food was great and the ordering method makes for a really fun and social time. Probably the most fun and banter I've had at a restaurant, and its because of the way you order off of the tablet and then all the sharing off of everyone's plates that went on.

Really creative way to have this service and I hope to see a location come to my area soon!

I would definitely return recommended especially for groups looking for a fun meal and will definitely return the next time I'm in the Hamilton area.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was our first time to this restaurant. It was very busy and the way your order of an electric pad is really quite helpful. Although you could not say the food was not tasty I did find it a bit dry and having eaten at many sushi restaurants I would say it seemed to not have the same 'fresh factor' as we are used to. My husband and I noted that everything had a rather crisp or chewy factor to it which is not like any sushi experience we have had before. It was almost as if the rice was overcooked. The servers were cheery, fast and helpful and although the food was tasty neither of us felt well after eating. It was also disappointing that jasmine tea is $6.99 a pot. This is a good place for people who like minimal sushi and other oriental items instead. There were also more children here than in most sushi places we have gone to. I think this is due to the varied menu.
So even though it was an interesting experience, we will not likely go back as there are many other sushi restaurants I would prefer over this establishment.

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

My most favorite sushi restaurant. Extraordinary service. Order your foods through iPad makes it more convenient. Probably I have been there more than 30 times this year.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We've been there both my spouse and I along with our friends, it was the first time i visit this place, first of all the interior is very nice with the dim lights giving a nice relaxing atmosphere, the idea of ordering was unique, we got to order so many different kinds sushi, maki sashimi....all were good and especially the noodles.....All in all it was a good, affordable place and service was superb! I would definetly go there again