Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton Ontario
Esquire Motel(Burlington)
Beach Motor Inn(Hamilton)
Airport Inn(Hamilton)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelfull kitchenunderground parkingcomplimentary breakfastbedroom suitelight dinnerhome away from homewould stay here againbasketball tournamentgreat roomsitting areathe breakfast areajackson squareexcellent stayenjoyed my stayhess villageparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Brand new hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. We were in town to visit McMaster University. I typically like all Hilton properties as I feel they have the best points program also. Very enjoyable stay :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on two separate business trips. This Hilton property is extremely clean (I believe it is pretty new), and has everything a business traveler needs. The women at the front desk know what customer service is! Bravo to them!!!

I have stayed in room 1501 both trips- very nice, good sized with all the amenities I need to be comfortable.

The only negative I have is the construction around the hotel and the area around is pretty worn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My daughters and I had a wonderful reunion while staying in a suite on the top floor of the hotel, facing the lake. The room had all the amenities we needed and plenty of space. The kitchen was fully equipped. Sitting room was comfortable. All was very clean and comfortable. The staff were excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We went to Hamilton for a wedding and booked this hotel not knowing how great it is. We had a full kitchen, iron and ironing board (which I did use for our dress clothes). Our suite was a corner room on the 15th floor, we woke up to a sunrise that I could watch from my window. Wonderful!! I didn't have a chance to have the breakfast or enjoy the pool but we did use some of the dishes (and the kitchen has everything you need) as we ate lunch in the room one day.
I will definetly be going back to this hotel, Hamilton needed a few nicer hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, you end up with two walls of windows
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We love the hilton chain and have stayed twice on the 16th floor on both sides of the hotel. Whilst in town looking for a new home.
I love the room and the design. The disappointing thing is even up high on the 16th floor the traffic noise is so loud until approx 2am. We've stayed in major cities all over the world, but I've never experienced noise like this in a smaller town like hamilton. I really believe they cheaped out on the windows, It's such a shame, such nice rooms and so much noise. Watch for the large puddles in the underground parking which still seems to leak. It's very small and chopped up with no directional signs still. Not sure what's up with that!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple