“Fun night out!”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun night out!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I thought the comedians were excellent if you can handle some crudeness.The food very mediocre but the staff quite pleasant.The elevator was broke so we had to walk up which I thought the ticket seller should of mentioned before selling tickets. I would rate the decor 1 out of ten,just plain tables and chairs stuck in a boring room. Will go again though fun night out with friends!

Visited March 2014

Burlington, Canada
“Awesome Night”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My wife and I wanted a night out but didn't see anything interesting at the movies. Thought we would try comedy and last minute decided on Yuk Yuks in Hamilton downtown. We had never been to Yuk Yuks and didn't know what to expect. We found parking close (across the street) and found some great seats in the hall. The service and food was superb and the comedians had us in stitches. The show ran from about 8:00pm to 10:00pm and we had a chance to chat with the comedians after the show. Overall a great night out. We will definitely go again and plan to bring some of our friends the next time. I would highly recommend the place.

Visited March 2014