Open today: 16:00 - 22:30
Review Highlights
Best climbing gym in the area by far

This place is definitely worth your time. The bouldering and difficulty are both top notch, and... read more

Reviewed 29 December 2017
Myles C
A fantastic place to go with 5-10 year old children - once you have your belaying certificate

On Sunday my wife and I completed the 2 hours belaying certificate course and were very impressed... read more

Reviewed 5 December 2017
DMcDonell
Ontario, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I live in St. Catharines, but I don't mind driving over to Gravity, because it's the best. The climbs are challenging, and their bouldering wall is amazing! The staff has always been kind and the rates are really good as well!

Reviewed 18 March 2016

We had an excellent 2hr climb with our family and friends. We selected the climb only option which allowed us to climb to our hearts content. Staff and belayers were super friendly and helpful in making our afternoon memorable. We definitely be back and pass our experience onto our friends!

1  Thank BigDawg1975
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Friendly staff and an overall great place to hang out. If it is your first time staff are there to help you out.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

This climbing gym has amazing climbing and great staff! My daughter was suffering from anxiety and recovery of a broken elbow, and getting back into climbing at this gym accompanied by the way the staff help and encouraged her, changed her into a happy confident teenager!! She loves climbing and this gym has an large amount of top rope, bouldering and lead climbing options.

For new comers, you do need to book ahead, so they will have the right staff there to help.

It is a lot of fun and amazing exercise as well. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Avid climbing friends took my son (a first timer) to Gravity to introduce him to climbing. The place is pretty amazing (although may be hard to find the first time) with good variety, accurate ratings, and high, high, walls!! (This according to my friends...who also loved the bouldering area). I want to say we would love to go back and make this a regular thing for him, but the gym was so unwelcoming and STRICT (and not in a for-your-safety kind of way) that I will probably never take him back. From the moment we walked in the door (and remember that this is our first time) we were made to feel unwelcome and to be honest, a little lost. The girl manning the desk barely spoke...we had to ask HER all the questions. It seemed disorganized...until the rules started being enforced. First we were told with a great degree of annoyance to put all our stuff in the cloakroom (no one had pointed out that there WAS a cloakroom) because we were in the way even though us observers were holding all the stuff trying to be out of the way. One employee RAN across the gym to tell my friend not to step off the mat without his climbing shoes or flipflops on. (what? we were supposed to bring flipflops?). Then the same man RAN across the gym later to tell me to spit out my gum. (Me...the observer.) There were other things that we were told to do, and to be fair, okay, those are your rules, that's fine...HOWEVER why not let us know what your expectations are when we walk in the door! We SAID we were first timers at this gym....nowhere on the waiver did it say no bare feet or gum chewing or cluttering up space...and no one mentioned these things during the belay test. My friends talked about how their gym has such a nice, friendly, family feeling...guess we will be going there next time. This place could be amazing with just a little more thought and some training of staff on customer service...sure it's a climbing gym...but it's still a business!

6  Thank akoba