Open today: 16:00 - 22:30
Review Highlights
Best climbing gym in the area by far

This place is definitely worth your time. The bouldering and difficulty are both top notch, and... read more

Reviewed 29 December 2017
Myles C
A fantastic place to go with 5-10 year old children - once you have your belaying certificate

On Sunday my wife and I completed the 2 hours belaying certificate course and were very impressed... read more

Reviewed 5 December 2017
DMcDonell
Ontario, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2017

I've never rock climbed before and was incredibly anxious. The entire process went smoothly and our instructor Alex was fantastic. He was supportive but relaxed and my friends and I had a great time. From registration to the end, the staff was really nice and a great value for our money. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Got talked into trying rock climbing by my daughter. We took the lesson and the instructor was great. Very patient, and very throughout at explaining the process of the safety ropes. My wife is terrified of heights and overcame her fear and had a great time. There are so many different climbs to challenge your level of comfort. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I live in St. Catharines, but I don't mind driving over to Gravity, because it's the best. The climbs are challenging, and their bouldering wall is amazing! The staff has always been kind and the rates are really good as well!

Reviewed 18 March 2016

We had an excellent 2hr climb with our family and friends. We selected the climb only option which allowed us to climb to our hearts content. Staff and belayers were super friendly and helpful in making our afternoon memorable. We definitely be back and pass our experience onto our friends!

1  Thank BigDawg1975
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Friendly staff and an overall great place to hang out. If it is your first time staff are there to help you out.