“It's okay”

Ranked #706 of 1,224 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Friendly atmosphere, authentic homemade Italian cuisine, delicious sandwiches and juicy burgers
Hamilton, Canada
“It's okay”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Not much variety on the menu and things felt overpriced to me. We got poor service- the server never checked in on us after dropping off the food and we had to ask for the bill while she was doing other things. There were only 4 tables including ours that came in staggered and about 3 people at the bar. It's close and convenient but I won't go back.

Hamilton
“Great Old Fashioned Pizzaria”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

What I like about Aceti's is it is a small family run restaurant with a long history in Hamilton. The pizza is excellent, good sauce, lots of toppings and priced reasonably. You can tell it is made 100% from scratch.

Visited September 2012
Hamilton
“Down hill”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We have went here for years, had great pizza....but it has gone down hill..... Pasta over cooked, meat under cooked and cold.... We will not be back...

Visited October 2012
Hamilton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WHAT A LET DOWN ..... 4 YEARS AGO WAS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Would I go again? NOPE!!! Four years ago I would have said YES and gone again for sure, but this time no way. Pasta was over cooked and service seemed SLOW. Only redeeming thing was the BIRTHDAY cake that they gave after dinner to my wife for her birthday and they sang to her too. Other good thing was when we told them about one really bad dish they took it off our bill. The chicken I had was good, but again the pasta with it wasn't good at all and the pasta sauce lacked also. Poor Poor Poor....... It wasn't for the honest and the cake I would have given this restaurant zero out of 5 stars, but do to the honest we got and the good cake I can give it 2 out of 5 stars, but I will never go again.

Visited October 2011