“relaxing atmosphere”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #672 of 1,341 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I want there at 10pm for my birthday. it was a good atmosphere but they took too long to bring our food and the place was partically empty. our server was friendly and patient. I enjoyed myself with friends while I waited.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I am just amazed that people keep going back for more. Every time we have tried (there were 3) It was amazing on how a chain restaurant could do so much wrong, consistently. When you are spending $70+, why set yourself up for disappointment, again.

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 11 May 2013

food isn't bad but portions were very small and were way over priced, the service was good, polite and always smiling, was clean and quiet,

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This visit was my second visit to this establishment. my first visit we waited over and hour and a half just for the appetizers. The manager did credit us for a large portion of the meal, but all the same it was not a good experience. Why did we come back? The flavour of the food is fantastic!!!!! Also note that you should pass on the calamari as the portion is not worth the $10.00 or so. The manager there was very good and did ask about ways to improve and seemed very receptive to ideas. Will try them again for the food alone! Very good food and very clean.

Thank Elizabeth-Darre... S
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I can see why Jim Treliving is loaded. I was going to order a pizza from there, but when I priced it out, a 15" with 3 toppings came to over 30 dollars. I ate there before but never liked the food. My wife is prego and had a craving but even your prices can turn off a pregnant woman! Instead we ordered from another place and got 2 large for under 30 bucks. I mean c'mon it's bread and sauce! Never have and never ever will order from this chain until they realize bread and sauce is not like a steak and lobster.