“The Best Place we have ever Eat at”

Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 1,254 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, International, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award-winning buffet featuring delicious Chinese, Canadian, and International dishes - all prepared fresh daily. Serving over 100 all-you-can-eat items including soups, salads, sushi, grilled items, hot entrees, and desserts. Also offering a-la-carte, take-out and delivery.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

It was many years ago that we went to Canada for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We had great friends in Niagara Falls that took us to Mandarin's for dinner once. The year was 1987. They even had lobster on the buffet and we were so impressed. I do not remember the price which our friends took care of that. I would love to go back one day. We still have our glasses that we got our drink in. I hope and pray one day we can go back. We are from North Carolina and were treated so well there. This year will mark our 42nd wedding anniversary so I still will dream to go back.

There are newer reviews for Mandarin Restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Mandarin Restaurant is certainly good value for your dollar. Though a Chinese food restaurant, certainly they cater to most tastes offering simple grilled foods in addition to the buffet fare. The servers are attentive and friendly. The restaurant maintains a high level of cleanliness.
There are many fresh vegetable dishes, sushi and noodle dishes. Fried foods weigh in as being most abundant. As an all you can eat venue it is probably one of the better ones.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I go to the Mandarins regularly. It is expensive ($26 for weekend dinner) but the food and service are well worth it. The waitstaff there always try their hardest to ensure that you have everything you need. Your water glass is never empty at this restaurant.Although it is a buffet, the food is good quality and always hot and fresh. Great place, will return again and again.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

It's been a while since I've been here, but this place is usually set up exactly the same ( which is a good thing). The restaurant is great, I always enjoy the selection of food that this restaurant has. It's very clean, and this restaurant has excellent staff. The sushi is 99% of the reason why I go to this restaurant. The sushi is exactly the same as the Chinese food without a doubt some of the best in Hamilton.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is a most friendly staff and great food and a great atmosphere like the newly renovated restaurant.