“Fatoush = <3”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Can't get enough of these delicious pita chips in the fatoush salad yummmmmm!!!
the hummus is also one of my favorites and sometimes they give you pickles .... OMG Deliciousness

There are newer reviews for La Luna

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I love Lebanese food - no I'm not Lebanese, but I love the food and La Luna's chef(s) is absolutely fantastic. It is a bright, clean restaurant, but I was so focused on the deliciousness of my meal I really wasn't paying much attention to anything else. The pitas are fresh and the Tabouli salad was mouth watering. Portions are big. I took home a to-go box and ordered a few baklava to go. The combination plates are a good opportunity to try a variety of different things. Going back soon for sure!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Clean, fresh, helpful staff and the food here is great. They are not serving alcohol at the moment, but we had a family meal here and it was to die for. Pretty convenient location and street parking nearby. We ordered a pound of dessert to go, it was great. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

they have spent a lot of money remodelling the place, but they have removed all alcohol from the menu so it is not really a good choice for a nice dinner out anymore. The food is still reliably good, but since Paramount opened in Hamilton, it's hard to go to La Luna knowing that the fattoush salad at Paramount is twice as good and always includes free, freshly baked pita bread. I would have passed on the decor and given better value on the food.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Authentic, home-cooked and huge portions. Courteous and friendly staff, very proud of the newly renovated premises. This was worth the drive to come to and close to the hotel (walking distance). I will definitely be back again!

Been to La Luna? Share your experiences!