“Yummy and very reasonable.”
Review of Lemon Grass

Lemon Grass
Ranked #219 of 1,268 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

What I love about this restaurant is eat in is always consistent, and fresh and hot. Never had a bad meal. The servers work their bit ts off. Not a large restaurant so get their early!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Hubby and I have eaten here many times over the last year and every time I am very pleased with the quality and value of the food. The menu is varied with excellent prices and great sized portions. We have had a variety of dishes and are always pleased, I wish we lived closer to this restaurant. We were moving from Brantford to Stoney Creek and this restaurant was recommended by our designer and near her office so we would stop here as a half way point. We heard people come to eat here all the way from Toronto and I know why now! One of the best restaurants I have eaten at :-)

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Lemongrass provides many gluten free options, which are readily marked on their regular menu. As I also have a problem with onions, the staff were pleased to be able to modify my selections.
Everything is made to order, and very fresh. I am not usually a curry fan, but tried their coconut curry seafood dish, which instantly became a favourite! The shrimp wrap was excellent, and I enjoyed a mango drink also. Outstanding food, service, and prices!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We stumbled upon this restaurant by chance. On the outside it's just the end unit of a strip mall.
On the inside, the decor is lovely Asian. The restaurant has many tables but the customer does not feel crowded. The locals love it here and it's often crowded. The food we experienced, Thai and Vietnamese, was excellent. We were six people and everyone had something different and all were delighted with their choices. The Pho big bowl soup is wonderful as were the sweet mango rolls. In fact all the food was well presented and tasty. The service staff works hard and is friendly.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Great little Thai restaurant. Food is very tasty and prices are reasonable. Get there early if going for lunch as it fills up quickly. We enjoy it regularly.