“OK”

Hooters
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I was in the area for work and the place is in front of my hotel. Haven't been there in over 10 years.. the wings were very good, the sauce was good. The place had wifi so I was able to work during lunch. The Buff Chicken sandwich was good.

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I've had better wings everywhere else. The waitresses were bored and uninterested in actually serving. The cook staff in the open kitchen left much to be desired in their food handling skills. Things might have changed, but I'm not interested in going back.

1  Thank Barbie_Girl01
Reviewed 16 December 2012

The food is so bad you can't even call it a restaurant. The eye canday does not make up for the bad food.

1  Thank james s
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I have had many AMAZING burgers in my life and this one wasn't bad. The beer however was the perfect temperature and the pine interior made for a cozy atmosphere. I'd go back here again and try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

This was no great shakes, girls were snotty, wings everyone talked about were small and meatless, didnt like the area nor the service or food

1  Thank loriwhitwell