“Overall, pretty good”

Pastacino
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Not a bad restaurant. The food was good, the servers were nice, but the service was slow. It was also fairly noisy, so we had difficulty hearing at times.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Every dish I have ever had here has been amazing. Everything is fresh, service is friendly. My favorite restaurant for Italian food.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

started with a tomatoe bocconcini salad that was absolutely delicious. Baked pasta to perfection.
Will definately be back and have already recommended this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

My girlfriend and I went here for lunch on a day she was down from St. Catherines.

The food was really good. We had the lunch specials, and they were really reasonably priced, and delicious. It wasn't crowded at all. So the services was excellent.

I had the spicy sausage and penne...mmmmmm!!! My girlfriend had the alfredo, and loved it.

We didn't order alcohol, so our bill literally came to $27.00. Which, I thought was pretty reasonable considering it was such a nice restaurant.

The location isn't the greatest. But once you are inside...it's really nice.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

My boyfriend and I have been going here for every special occasion for years.
We went in on Valentine's Day.. we had a reservation at 7:15, showed up and were told there were be a little bit of a wait for your table. 5 minutes later, another couple came in and said they had a reservation at 7:30 and were immediately seated. We decided to give the hostess the benefit of a doubt but when we were seated 20 minutes later we had to wait another 20 before someone even took our drink order. 10 minutes to get our drinks and another 25 after that to have our order taken. Order order was finally taken at 8:30 but we then waited until 9:30 before we saw our food. We understood it was busy but we thought this was kind of ridiculous. Still, we felt we should voice our concerns with the manager. When we spoke to her she proceeded to start airing personal information about a staff member who was not at work tonight and listed off more than 5 excuses (none of which were our fault or anything as consumers we should have had to have been concerned about). My boyfriend finally spoke up and asked if it would be reasonable that our appetizer be removed from the bill because of the wait time (in any other restaurant, the meal would have been covered. From there she literally screamed and him citing how ridiculous he was being and stormed off. She promptly same back with the bill, slammed it on the table and cleared our dishes (without asking if we were done might I add!) Let me tell you, we will NEVER be back. Advice to management: take a course in customer service, when your customer complains, listen and offer a solution so you can hope they'll be back. I have never been so appalled in my life!