“Best Wings”

Ranked #213 of 1,411 Restaurants in Hamilton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Real local spot. Best value and tasting wings. Have traveled throughout North America and other parts of the world looking for wings with my husband, hands down the best. In fact, all their food is excellent. Daughter ordered Nachos, could have fed 4 people. Known for their breakfast also. The nicest staff we have met in a long time. Very personable.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I was driving around the East end of Hamilton and stumbled onto this place. I'm so glad I did. I had a pulled pork Quesadilla for lunch and ice cold beer. Both were very good. But what I found very cool was the history of this place. They have been around for 32 years, yes, 32 years! The grand daughter now runs it and does a really nice job of it. It was warm, inviting, clean, and the staff has been around for a long time. That speaks volumes of the owners, people love working there, they don't want to leave! One staff member just retired from working in the kitchen after 32 years, and one is still working after 28 years. I will be back with my wife, she loves pulled pork and will love the history behind Rankin's!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Rankin's has been around for many years for good reason. It's a cozy place with the same staff for many years. The kitchen puts out god food at reasonable prices. It's not fancy but it's not trying to be, it is a very good neighborhood place for a drink or a meal be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, or later.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Rankin's is a Hamilton jewel, a Hamilton classic. The folks are welcoming. The food is fresh, home style tasty. Prices are reasonable. I've never been disappointed in the years I have been coming back, and back and back. Try the fries, they are well worth the calories! Love Rankin's!!

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Even though I was tired I still got off the bus when I saw this place. I had really enjoyed my meal there once before and I wasn't disappointed this time either. In fact it was even better.

1  Thank Ingelbert L