“Christmas Party Fun”

Colonnade Golf and Country Club
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We visit this venue every year for our staff party. Love the buffet food with the choice of beef or chicken...both delicious! Lots of dancing afterwards. With our office of 20 staff we join other small business and fill the room! Great idea for our Christmas Party.

1  Thank vettech65

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Good golf course, 18 holes all skill levels will enjoy although not a par 3 if you are looking to entertain the kids...very well kept greens and fairways, decent clubhouse and affordable its a 20 min drive out of the city if you are visiting Kingston...there are other courses closer

Reviewed 26 November 2012

we held our daughters wedding here .
wonderful place ,helpful staff,delicious food.
Tana was more than helpful,kind and made the day go smoothy.
i would highly recommend the colonnade as a place to enjoy your day

Reviewed 20 November 2012

If you love mediocrity and Mitt Romney, this is your kind of place . The only surprise was that Ward Cleaver wasn't the host! It should be called "a trip to the 50's"
Sorrybut I'm clearly NOT their target market, however it is amazing that apparently enough of their target market still exists that they can keep the lights on!

8  Thank Hungrychuck
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I've been travelling around for a long time and I am a scratch golfer and have played many different courses through out the years. The greens are the truest greens I've played in a long time and I will defiantly head back there this summer. The staff are very nice and you can tell the grounds crew works very hard because it was I very nice shape... highly recommended if you are a golfer and in Kingston that you play a round at this beautiful course

3  Thank Golfhero1