“lovely owners lovely rooms”

Knights Inn Kingston
Ranked #24 of 37 Hotels in Kingston
Toronto
“lovely owners lovely rooms”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I dont think I have ever encountered better owners. Superb customer service. Rooms are very clean and beautifully renovated. Great showers (three spray nozzles). Our group of 16 had a fantastic stay. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a night or three in Kingston. When your experience is exceptional you become a repeat customer. These guys have my business for life.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Campbell River, Canada
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have stayed at this motel a number of times. It is quiet, and quite lovely decor'. the manager even calls in the morning asking if you would like coffee, and he will make it & bring it to your room.

Room Tip: rooms are all good, I have stayed in 3 different ones and they are all great.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The beds are excellent, better than my own and I have a bad back so I know what I'm talking about. The room was very clean and upgraded. The owners friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here on my next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Myron D
Kakabeka Falls, Canada
Reviewed 6 March 2014

They have done many new updates. Remodeled the bathroom, and new beds with new linens. We stayed here with our dog. The only real issues that I have is that their wasn't a good spot to take the dog that was nearby, and that the doors stick so to close them you have to slam it and disturb the other guests. I could hear the doors being closed 3 rooms away (smoker that was up every hour or so) and we had our noise machine running and a small fan along with the heater fan.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Canada
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Myself and a co-worker have been staying here since mid Dec. Here's how it is in point form.
if you drop something on the floor it will still be there in the morning.
if you spill something on the table. same as above.
carpets not so clean.
they will show a renovated which they don't book.
if you book a room in the winter, don't think the heat is on when you get there.
As it is winter I have not seen much of drug dealers but the seems to be a Monday girl that has hourly visitors.(wink wink).They are non-smoking rooms so I'm outside to see.
No shampoo but you get soap.
the door in the bathroom binds and won't close in our room can't say about others.
the towels are replaced with clean sometimes with marks on them.
I have asked for a microwave in the room 3 times. Still waiting.
there is a fridge in the room if its like ours just try sticking something between the frost in the freezer. Go ahead you may have better luck.
The older man at the desk will tell you what he thinks you want to here.
I have standards , the boss wants us to stay here cause its cheap but its time to move.
Mike P and Janice D you have to be the management. 53Leo.....YEP

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Glennarm

Travellers are raving about these Kingston hotels

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 28 October 2013

A large group of us (21 Legion Members from Ottawa) did a trip to Kingston to party on Friday Oct 25, 2013. We found the accommodations at the Knights Inn to be very very comfortable and clean. The staff there were extremely nice and very helpful, going out of there way to help us when we had a question. I would definitely stay there again on future visits.

Nice work guys!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Uxbridge, Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I would recommend asking for one of the newly renovated rooms. The beds are comfortable and everything is updated. Beautiful bathroom and nice large room with fridge and microwave and new TV. And a great cup of coffee in the morning.

Room Tip: Always ask for updated rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo