Nice, very clean, new and reasonably priced hotel.
We checked in late and the staff was extremely accomdating.
My best recommendation go to the restaurant on site. They went over and above accomodating my daughters food sensitivities, even going as far as giving recipes for gluten allergies etc. The meals were made fresh and from scratch and priced reasonably!
Very very impressed with the service and attention from the Manager/Chef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street Ontario, Canada