We stayed at the Courtyard in Kingston in August for one night. It is very handy to Highway 401 and right next to an outlet mall with a number of restaurants within walking distance. It is a new hotel and so everything is spotless. The gentleman at reception was very pleasant and welcoming. The room was very nice and well designed. Bed and pillows were very comfortable and very quiet. We had an excellent night's sleep. If I had any suggestions it would be that a breakfast would be included. They do have a basic restaurant in the hotel foyer but we found the menu a bit pricey. Other than that....no complaints at all and would recommend this hotel highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street Ontario, Canada