This was our second time at this hotel since September. We were visiting our daughter who goes to Queens. Fairly new hotel. Very modern lobby, nice decor. Friendly staff. Hotel is completely non smoking. Rooms are large. We had a room with 2 queen beds that were quite comfy. I slept well.
The only negative I have is that the water pressure in the shower isn't that great so took longer to rinse shampoo out. But that wouldn't stop me from staying there again.
Overall Great value for the price and parking is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street Ontario, Canada