“Great evening stroll”

and up
Original Haunted Walk of Kingston
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Kingston
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided historical and ghost tour of Kingston. Related to Haunted Walk of Ottawa.
Kingston,Ontario
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great evening stroll”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The walk is very well put together. Some of the stories are still active and some people claim to actually see the apparitions. It's educational for the whole family and great exercise.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank David B

Windsor, Canada
“Fun night”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

What a great night. Tour guide Josee, was fantastic. Good entertainment for the price. The stories were very interesting.

1 Thank jmcmahon52
Nova Scotia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was in Kingston for work and had all of Sunday afternoon/evening. My cab driver had mentioned how beautiful downtown Kingston was and that it was necessary for me to go. I decided I would spice up my walk and go on the Haunted Walk of Kingston. I definitely don't regret going. The stories were very interesting and historical. I found it quite educational and at the same time intriguing. There was a girl on the tour who had previously worked at one of the stops where there are supposedly ghosts. She claims she has seen them and that the house is truly haunted. I am not sure where I stand on ghosts, but this walk definitely has me thinking! The tour guide was alright, could definitely use some improvement in terms of public speaking and knowledge. He definitely knew all the basics, but wasn't able to answer a questions, which I was able to answer after listening to my cab driver for 20 mins! I definitely do recommend it if you are interested in the history of cities and Canada in general as there were a lot of interesting historical stories not just related to ghosts and it is a nice way to see some of the beautiful, historical buildings of Kingston.

Visited September 2013
Hamilton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Haunted Walk of Kingston”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The walk took us through a beautiful part of Kingston. It was entertaining and informative. The guide could have used to be a little more somber to add to the tour, but all in all my husband and I quite enjoyed it.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ViolentPie
Kingston, Canada
“Meh”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

There was a lot of walking involved in this tour and some of the places we walked to were not the actual sites where the hauntings took place. For example, we walked to a spot out of our way just to talk about the Kingston penitentiary. We walked past plenty of places that were supposedly haunted, but didn't get to hear any of those stories. At one point we heard about a ghost in Ottawa and stopped at one haunted graveyard, but ended up hearing about Skeleton Park, which is further away. Whats the point of walking around a supposedly very haunted city when all we did was talk about places we can't walk to? If we're standing in front of a haunted spot, then lets hear about that. Our guide also needed to work on his story telling. It was boring, awkwardly told (backpedaling to get all the information in) and a little bland. I've been to the walk in Minden and it was much better.

Visited October 2013