I recently retired from a business career which saw me spend countless nights on the road. In 1995, my employer selected the Best Western Plus Fireside Inn for a managers' conference. As a group, we loved everything about this hotel: the rooms, the service, the food, and the ambience of Tom's Place. Personally, I loved the rustic colonial décor so much that I returned a few months later with my wife for a getaway weekend.
Over the years, I have returned many times to the Best Western Plus Fireside Inn, for business and for pleasure and have never been disappointed with Fireside Inn. The uniqueness of this well-managed hotel make it a stand-out. The Fantasy Suites, which my wife loves, are great fun: on December 6, we stayed in the Tranquility Base Fantasy Suite. The experience of spending a night on the moon in a lunar lander with an astronaut tethered overhead is quite unique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Fireside Inn every room has a fireplace, free wireless high-speed Internet access, hand made pine and oak furniture and beautiful marble bathrooms. We specialize in special occasions. Our Whirlpool Suites, Specialty Suites and Fantasy Suites are perfect for any occasion and are sure to keep you coming back again and again. As always the Fireside Inn continues to provide the best in comfort and value that Kingston has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fireside Hotel Kingston
- Best Western Fireside Hotel
- Best Western Kingston
- Kingston Best Western
- Best Western Fireside Inn Kingston, Ontario, Canada