Stopped over for one night driving from Toronto to Montreal. The children loved the pool - it has a great slide - and the gym was well-maintained also. We ate dinner in the evening and it was perfectly acceptable, with a good choice. One of the hot buffet choices ran out between ordering drinks and going to eat and the chef rustled something up specially, which I thought was a really nice touch.
Would return if we were ever in Kingston again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Heart of Kingston The Ambassador is conveniently located just off of Hwy 401 at the base of Sydenham Road exit #613, and we are only minutes away from essential services, facilities, and attractions, and the beautiful Downtown Kingston waterfront. Transforming Vision into Reality The Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre is proud to offer exceptional meeting facilities in the heart of Kingston. Our events and catering team offers expert knowledge in planning any type of event with paramount success. We strive to deliver a stress free way of transforming your vision into reality. Located in the Heart of Kingston The Ambassador is conveniently located just off of Hwy 401 at the base of Sydenham Road exit #613, and we are only minutes away from essential services, facilities, and attractions, and the beautiful Downtown Kingston waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Kingston
- Ambassador Conference Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Conference
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre Kingston, Ontario, Canada