I stayed one night during a business trip in Kingston, a nice welcome at the reception, my room located in the Western Building was spacious and clean as well as the bathroom.
Entering the building you get caught by the smell of chlorine, since the aqua park and the swimming pool are located inside this building.
The sleep was pretty disturbed a few times during the night by the CN train's horn passing close to the hotel. I would recommend to get a room on the back of the hotel, if you are a light sleeper.
A nice stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Heart of Kingston The Ambassador is conveniently located just off of Hwy 401 at the base of Sydenham Road exit #613, and we are only minutes away from essential services, facilities, and attractions, and the beautiful Downtown Kingston waterfront. Transforming Vision into Reality The Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre is proud to offer exceptional meeting facilities in the heart of Kingston. Our events and catering team offers expert knowledge in planning any type of event with paramount success. We strive to deliver a stress free way of transforming your vision into reality. Located in the Heart of Kingston The Ambassador is conveniently located just off of Hwy 401 at the base of Sydenham Road exit #613, and we are only minutes away from essential services, facilities, and attractions, and the beautiful Downtown Kingston waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Kingston
- Ambassador Conference Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Conference
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre Kingston, Ontario, Canada