The set up of the hotel is a bit confusing as it's two buildings, but we were able to find everything with no problem.We stayed on the 6th floor with a king bed. Best sleep I've had in a long time.
Loved the pool and spas!!
No microwave or personal safe in the room but we don't use these anyway.
We found everything clean and well maintained.
The food was GREAT!
This hotel is a couple of kms away from a big shopping mall.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ambassador Hotel and Conference Centre is conveniently located off Hwy 401 at the base of Sydenham Road exit #613, and just minutes away from attractions, and the beautiful downtown Kingston waterfront. Transforming vision into reality, The Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre is proud to offer exceptional meeting facilities, boasting the largest conference space between Toronto and Ottawa. Our events and catering team offers expert knowledge in planning any type of event with paramount success. If travelling for leisure our amenities will be sure to please. Enjoy our Waterpark with waterslide, pool, hot tub and sauna. JM's Restaurant and Lounge offer onsite dining and relaxation. Welcome to the Ambassador Hotel and Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Kingston
- Ambassador Conference Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Conference
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre Kingston, Ontario, Canada