Again the staff at Comfort Inn was excellent. Always friendly and accommodating to our needs.
We enjoyed the daily breakfast offered, with a variety of choices. We were close enough to walk to the conference centre where we were attending meetings; the bus stop was right at our corner, to hop on board and visit downtown Kingston; and a short walk to restaurants for dinner. Felt safe & sound here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® Midtown is conveniently located minutes from Kingston Memorial Centre, Fort Henry, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Boat Tours, Queens University, St. Lawrence College and the Royal Military College.Shopping is available at area malls, including Cataraqui Town Centre and Kingston Shopping Centre. This Comfort Inn hotel is minutes from the beautiful downtown harbour-front area where visitors can enjoy an assortment of restaurants and shopping at unique boutiques. With tastefully decorated accommodations, each guest will feel right at home at this Kingston hotel. All rooms feature flat screen cable television, ironing equipment, coffee makers and hair dryers. Non-smoking rooms are available. Guests are invited to take advantage of the attractive picnic area equipped with a barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Midtown Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown Kingston, Ontario, Canada