This motel is clean, well kept, room rate was 129.00 which was okay for 2 queen beds. Has a pool and well kept lawns.
Motel is top rated on Tripadvisor which got me interested.
Service was great, no problem at all. I think if you want a motel or are visiting a son/daughter at Queen's University this is good.
Visiting Kingston my thought might be for value of hotel blended with location. Green Acre is a bit outside the main area. I think the Holiday Inn or others located on water front have a big advantage, if room rate for them is 175 or 225 I would think that could be a better deal. For a motel there is nothing negative to say, if you are visiting Kingston and want a convenient location too it might be worth comparing hotels right on the waterfront which is also adjacent to the restaurants and markets. Princess Street, the end NEAR the water is great.
I have had a hard time deciding what to write, location and price I would have to lean towards downtown. Downtown Kingston has a lot to offer, cool restaurants, stores, social life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Green Acres Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Acres Hotel Kingston
- Green Acres Kingston
- Green Acres Inn Kingston, Ontario, Canada