First visit to Kingston. Stayed the week of Aug 4th for 2 nights. Motel was far from downtown but easily travelled. Although the main street can be noisy, overall fairly good. A nice park like setting has been created. Staff very friendly and made you feel welcomed at check in. I appreciated the owner's thoughtfulness on details. Comfy beds and nice linens, good room layout with excellent storage. Everything you need right down to qtips & cotton face wipes and nice quality toiletries. No carpet and floors very clean. Good coffee as well.
It is a motel, but it was evident that it is well taken care of and a lot of thought and care is put into making guests feel at home which we appreciated.
Internet worked well and was quick.
Suggestions: clean room but the first use of the Jacuzzi netted a tub of dirt. Also not your fault, but we would have liked to bbq and sit out at the patio set but one family that was there completely monopolized everything an entire night. Perhaps another table set?
And yes, our room air conditioner was rather noisy, but certainly appreciated since it was hot out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Green Acres Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Acres Hotel Kingston
- Green Acres Kingston
- Green Acres Inn Kingston, Ontario, Canada