After spending years in modern hotels, we booked into this little motel in Kingston. Everything from the get go was great. The staff that greeted us when we arrived was friendly, informative and genuinely looking to help. The pool looked fabulous and was open until 11pm, but we did not use it. The outside of the rooms look like any standard motel, except there were chairs outside. Walking into the room, it was fresh looking, very clean with everything having been updated. The bathroom looked like any you would find in a good hotel chain including a Jacuzzi tub. The bed was comfy, the pillows perfect! They also supply you with a microwave and kettle.
The rooms are small, but as we were just sleeping there, absolutely perfect.
We would definitely put this place on the top of our list if staying in Kingston again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Acres Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Acres Hotel Kingston
- Green Acres Kingston
- Green Acres Inn Kingston, Ontario, Canada