Once upon a time this was a decent place to stay. It has been busy for years due to its great location for travellers. Apparently who ever owns it has not seen fit to maintain it or upgrade it over time. The place is generally run down. Linens, beds, towels etc at the end of their life. Furniture looks to be original from hotel opening 20 years ago. New flat screen tv is the smallest I have ever seen in a hotel. I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn(R) is near many area attractions, including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Roger's KRock Centre, Queen's University, Royal Military College of Canada, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Charity Casino and St. Lawrence College. This hotel is 100% smoke free. All guest rooms have been renovated and include a 32" LCD flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, ironing equipment and coffee maker. Guests appreciate the many high-value amenities at this Comfort Inn hotel, including: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free weekday newspaper Free local calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn - Highway 401 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Kingston, Ontario, Canada