The Secret Garden B&B has so much character and old world charm. We stayed here for a mini-honeymoon and we are so glad we did. It's walking distance from Kingston's downtown core so you can enjoy shopping and restaurants just around the corner, and other Kingston attractions (dinner cruises, museums, etc.) are not too far either. The service was perfect: Booking was easy and the gourmet breakfasts were to die for! We loved eating in the beautiful dining room and took advantage of the board games in the parlor. My husband and I will have to go back for future anniversaries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Secret Garden Inn is fully restored and historically designated, was built in 1888 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and is located in the heart of Kingston's historic district next to downtown. Features gorgeous principal rooms, 7 exquisite guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, queen or king beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, onsite parking, and award winning gardens. Enjoy our complimentary gourmet style breakfast that has made us famous! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Secret Garden Hotel Kingston
- Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn Kingston, Ontario, Canada