“Good Food!!!”

Sydenham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food!!!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I held a recent birthday party at Ramekins. The staff were friendly, the food was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013

Ontario, Canada
“...first time....never again”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I've lived in Kingston for more than 12 years and this was my first time to this well established restaurant. We were a group of 10...had reservations & had to wait an hour and a half for our food. Someone at our table actually got up & looked for a server to find out when we would eat more than the bread sticks and buns on the table. When the food finally came, my breaded shrimp were very hard and very dry and my boyfriend's lamb was cold (yuck!) We all had to ask for butter for our baked potatoes, milk for our coffee and forks for our desert. Perhaps Ramekins was having a bad night?!....but I'll never go back again

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank lb64
Kingston, Canada
“Catering for My Wife's Retirement Party”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I arranged for Ramekins to cater to my wife's Retirement Party on October 5, 2013. The owner, Joe, far exceeded my greatest expectations in what he and the restaurant would provide - the meal was to be for 33, and the food would have easily fed 50 to 75 - and yet, charges were for only 33 people; the comment from one of the 2 servers provided (Marissa) was the "we are Portuguese - we like to have food at our parties." The meal comprised salads, BBQ chicken, veggies, specialty desserts and coffee.
The 2 servers Joe provided were Marissa and Christine, and they added immensely to the wonderful atmosphere in which our family and close friends honoured my wife upon the closure of her 43 years in nursing!
Comments were highly favourable of the food and the service provided.
I would highly recommend Joe and Ramekins and we will definitely use them again!
We love going out to this restaurant for meals and special occasions as well, and we often take guests there.
Thanks Joe, Marissa, and Christine.....
Happy Thanksgiving.
Don & Sheila

• Visited October 2013
Jackson
“Nice Place to Eat”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Stumbled upon this eatery and decided to take a chance. Nice atmosphere, nice liquor service. Don't know anything about bread. Menu has plenty of choices. Would definitely recommend to anyone who does not want to dine at a "chain" and still have plenty to choose from

Visited September 2013
Kingston, Canada
“Fantastic Value, Huge Portions, Reasonable Price...”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Fantastic Value, Huge Portions, Reasonable Price...great service, varied menu. Just moved to Kingston and can not recommend this place enough. Their 3 course meal for 20 bucks is a steal!

• Visited September 2013