“New menu, but still the same old same old!!”

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #227 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Gardiners
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Kingston, Canada
“New menu, but still the same old same old!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Not my favourite place( 1st time in over a year), but my wife likes it(been many times with her friends). She likes the Sonoma salad with Thai shrimp. As for me....new menu, but nothing jumps out at you. Plus everything is over priced..settle on the Philly cheesesteak sandwich.. Nothing to rave home about. The Caesar salad for a side dish was good thou.
I wouldn't be in a rush to return. Our server was very good thou..

• Visited June 2013

“Good food, great for the whole family!”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Went with a group of friends once with a child, great kids menu, and little things to keep them busy! Excellent selection of foods, good salads, items for all tastes. Truly it does not taste like chain food! Really changed over the years! Good location, lots of parking, lots of room for small or large groups. Very clean, friendly staff! I was quite impressed as I usually go for small restaurants! Enjoyed our evening!

• Visited February 2013
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Good food.”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

We have gone here for years and each year, the price is slightly higher and the food portions are slightly smaller. Overall, it is still a great place to eat but the prices are too high for what you get and the service has been subpar more times that I care to count.

• Visited January 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Good bye”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I've eaten at Kelsey's too often in my life. It's just the easy choice but I always tend to feel dissatisfied. I'm trying to stop eating there because I've spent way too much of my hard earned money on food that just isn't very good. I really despise the decor as well....ughhhh,,,,it is so over done! Good bye Kelsey's!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank lb64
Kitchener, Canada
“Alright for lunch”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Ate here for lunch with another couple and service was prompt and courteous. Orders came in a reasonable time and food was ok but not stellar. Not much more to say except that there are a variety of restaurants nearby to choose from.

• Visited September 2012