“A pleasant surprise”

Akira Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 448 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 July 2013

A nice restaurant in an unexpected location. We did not expect from the outside (one side industrial area other side suburb area) that this Japanese restaurant would be so spacious and immaculate inside. The lunch we had was delicious. As always the Japanese are the masters in presenting the dishes in a very tasteful and creative way. Everything is prepared with care. Pleasant and polite service. Highly recommended if you want to lunch light, healthy and nutrious.

1  Thank Aksiram

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Absolutely magnificent sushi and great service, just see the pictures!
Slightly pricey, but you are paying for the quality.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Seriously an amazing experience....food was incredibly fresh! Staff were so accommodating and grateful for my business. If you appreciate good sushi then I recommend this place for sure;)

1  Thank Sushilover4sur
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Hands down the best sushi in Kingston! I have tried quite a few and never have I had anything comparable to Akira. The fish is always fresh, the rolls are always displayed beautifully, and the service is amazing. You never leave without a goodbye and thank you. I recommend this place to everyone I know!

1  Thank nichole r
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

I relied on other reviewers and went to this small Sushi place, and I am glad I did. It is a small place tucked in a little strip of shops. The food was great, price was reasonable and service was prompt.