“Pleasantly surprised!”

Dining options: Reservations
Toronto
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My daughter had been asking us to go here but we had rebuffed her thinking "just another burger joint" Well, was I wrong! I had a swordfish burger with aioli and onion relish that was too die for! The milkshakes are great (I'm told by a milkshake connaisseur, I'm lactose-intolerant), the fries are delish and they have a liquor license. A great place on Princess!

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Toronto
“Pretty good burger”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This is a nice place with pretty good food. Both my wife and I had good burgers. That said, I guess we've been spoiled a bit lately, having been to both a Shake Shack in the States and The Burger's Priest in Toronto, both outstanding. Harper's is not at their level of burger. They do a fine job with the toppings and the sides, and the service was very friendly.

• Visited August 2013
“Great burgers but expensive!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The burgers were great here but boy it was a bit pricey for a burger joint! It's a fun place to go as you have a million different burgers to choose from, each with its own description. But I think we paid about $60 for two burgers and two beers, which in my mind is a big pricey for a burger joint! Good, but just beware it's not your typical burger joint prices.

• Visited July 2013
Orsay, France
“Great value for money”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Nice place to go with friends. Burgers are amazing, especially the one with avoca and goat cheese !! BYOB

• Visited September 2012
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“GLUTEN FREE!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Yay for gluten free buns.. thank you for giving us the options hehe! delivious and love the sweet potato fries!

Visited June 2013