“Tiny but TASTY”

Ranked #190 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Kingston, Canada
“Tiny but TASTY”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I have done lunch at this little gem several times. The sushi is amazing. I particulrly like the Golden Dragon Roll...ask for the two spicy sauces to be drizzled over to enhance flavour. These rolls are messy, so you may want to stick to the California Rolls or smaller rolls if you are on a first date. Soup is great, salad and ginger is fresh, very tasty and oh...a sweet fresh little desert to finish off. Good value too...did not cost much for a full sit down lunch. I have rarely had anything that was not amazing here. Please be patient if you arrive and they are busy...good things come to those who wait! Go early, 11:30 or so, for lunch and you will be guaranteed a seat. Like I say, this place is small...so it is not good for more than four people I guess.
Hate to end on a bad not so I will say this again.
I LOVE THESE GOLDEN DRAGON ROLLS!!!
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
FRESH FRESH FRESH!!!
If I could...I would eat here every day for lunch.
I must assume their dinner is pretty amazing too.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Eric B

Ottawa, Canada
“Best Sushi ever!”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Based on tripadvisor reviews we tried Jina Sushi and it was amazing! While it is a very small cozy space located just outside of downtown in a little mall the quality of the food makes the experience. The Dragon Roll and Rainbow Roll Maki Combos are incredible. The ingredients are super fresh and the presentation is amazing. Try the specials. Service is great and to top it off the prices are great.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank YOW123
Belleville, Canada
“A hidden treasure in the Kingston area”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Tucked away in a corner, next to a convenience store in the Portsmouth section of the Kingston lakeshore, around the corner from the Olympic Harbour complex, this small restaurtant has impressed all the family members we have taken there - from smiling greetings coming and going, to tasty. well-prepared food and timely service. We've had sushi, sashimi and maki - served separately or in combination as Teriyaki Boxes or Bento Boxes. We recommend slipping in for lunch - and tho we haven't tried the dinner menu yet, are sure it would be equally impressive.
A small restaurant - but comfortable. Alternatively, one can call ahead and order a meal or two "to go"! We did that once and took it over to the park by the Harbour - delightful picnic!

• Visited March 2012