“Great location”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great location”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We've been here on a number of occasions and I like it's location as its a 5 minute drive from our place. Very clean and well kept, great popcorn and the theatres are all nicely done. Lots of free parking and conveniently located near numerous stores and hotels. I will be returning on quite often.

Visited January 2014

Ottawa, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“it depends on the movie”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

ya, I guess it depends on the movies your going to see. The theater is like any other. But on that day, I was fortunate enought do go to Kingston when Superman, Man of steel was playing. Alson, it's right across the Mariot hotel. Awsome.

Visited September 2013
Oakville, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice new theatre”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Nice new theatre, however the mandatory reserved seating can be a problem. We tried to book 5 seats in a central row, but people had booked the center two so that left one seat between us and them and the system would not allow that. Strange for a movie with about 15 people in the theatre. I can see this being a problem for a full movie, but not for our visit.
New. Comfortable reclining seats. Lots of room.

Visited September 2013
kingston on canada
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Staff was helpful”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

A nice new theatre staff was helpful and courteous, seats very comfy and recline, if you go tues its much cheaper. better bang for your buck.Beware the concession food is crazy expensive it cost more than the movie ticket.

Visited July 2013
Kingston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“IMAX 3D scene”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We went to see Ironman 3 on Saturday May 3rd and were NOT IMPRESSED by the long-winded preamble presented by theatre staff. This might go over well with an audience of under-12, but that certainly didn't reflect the actual age group present. Also, the sound level was too loud, and not in a good way, and the 3D glasses were uncomfortable. This was my second visit to the new IMAX theatre (on Dalton) and I have yet to see why this 3D theatre is said to be better than the Cineplex (Gardiner's) version. I'll stick to the Cineplex from now on since it's closer to where I live anyway.

Visited May 2013