“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kingston, Canada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

My hubby and I were looking for a great Thai place to celebrate our anniversary. After seeing the good reviews for Pat's we decided to try it for takeout. We ordered four dishes and the veggie spring rolls. We were not disappointed in any of the food. Amazing flavours!!! We now can say we found our 'go to place' for Cambodian and Thai. Thanks Pat's for an amazing meal!!

• Visited March 2013

1000 Islands, Canada
“Worst meal ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

I don't understand the hype...must be family and friends posting here. I was looking forward to trying the place because of the hype. They were friendly enough but it was without a doubt the worst food I have ever eaten. Bar none not even close....and I am in my mid 50's!

My wife had Satay Chicken. Satay Chicken should be a Thai restaurant staple. The chicken was marinated so long it had the texture of liver, then it was cooked so long it was dry and the sugars and spices were burnt which produced an acrid sour smell to the chicken so not only was dry and hard it turned your stomach to smell it.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank SteveD
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Great food, if they decide to open...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

While the food is excellent and the staff are pleasant... you're taking a shot in the dark whenever you decide to go. As many I'm sure can attest, Pat's definitely makes their own hours, do not go based on advertised hours on their door. Again though, if you happen to catch them, they're great.

• Visited February 2013
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Good... but”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

I did enjoy the food the second time I ate there.. the first time the food was definately not as good.. however I always like to give more then one attempt... The sauce wasnt very consistent the first time, and it did not impress my tastebuds sort of bland.. the second time i ordered it was better but still not the most amazing.. there are better in kingston.. the atmosphere wasnt anything special although it was clean...

Visited January 2013
Kingston, Canada
“most authentic in kingston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2013

friendly, tasty and good value for money! We order every week! Try the light green curry special, it's great!

• Visited January 2013