“Probably the worst restaurant in Kingston by far!”
Review of Burrito Amigo - CLOSED

Burrito Amigo
Cuisines: Mexican
Belleville, Canada
“Probably the worst restaurant in Kingston by far!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

my $8 taco salad consisted of a bit of lettuce, salsa, topped with some wonder meat, and stale tacos. The tacos were the same stale tacos with poor salsa,served up with bare hands! We went outside and threw it all out! Absolute garbage!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank toocold00

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mexican foor”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

One of my favorite restaurants in Kingston. Much better than El Asador. The food is always fresh and delicious. I would suggest it to anyone who likes Mexican food.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bucksavvy
Kingston, Canada
“Fast Food Burrito... But not that fast”
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

The walls in the fast food burrito shack are red. Bright red and nothing else. It seems as though after a coat of paint the owners gave up and said that's enough work for now.

The food kind of comes off the same way. Everything is sitting in buckets ready to be scooped onto a tortilla, not much cooking done while your there. To be fair though, this is the way most fast food burrito paces operate and it doesn't taste that bad.

It took way too long to get our food though considering everything was already prepared. I can think of something else I'd rather spend my $8 on, probably won't be back anytime soon.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ian L
Kingston, Canada
“This should not have the word amigo in the title”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Well I have had burritos in all different places from Honduras to Canada and I'm still not sure what I had at this place was a burrito everything comes off steam tables the beans were nasty and old and the overall service was terrible the prices were the only thing that stunk worse than the food if you want a great burrito head 1 block up and get so thing tasty and authentic not this homogenized mess

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank 154992Food1234
“Brisket burrito”
Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

If I had to guess I'd say I've had about 50 of these. And a couple chicken kinds. They are FANTASTIC and I have never felt sick.
Don't listen to people that say otherwise.