“Kingston's Best Kept Secret !”
Review of Fardella's Bakery

Fardella's Bakery
Ranked #58 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Kingston, Canada
“Kingston's Best Kept Secret !”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have been to Fardella's Bakery 3-4 times now - The food is simply delicious ! The sandwiches are great and the fries are to die for. The full meal deal includes a drink and a dessert. I have selected the blueberry fritter, which is tender, sweet, decadent and contains actual blueberry... you have dessert for 3 meals with this selection. The service is so friendly - you can tell the employees care about their place and want you to feel special. I have told all my friends about this place and i'm going to go back soon for another awesome meal.

1 Thank J L

Odessa, Canada
“Upscale Now!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I found this little place just after it opened. It was a quaint place to enjoy a nice cup of coffee & tasty homemade pastry. The meal specials were a mere $9.99 and all day breakfast around $5.00 Now the same meals are $12.99 and $7.50. They also have a liquor license which I`m not sure why as they should have stayed with their initial theme of an Internet Cafe. I won`t be back too soon as they have increased beyond what is reasonable. They have lost their charm...sad to say.

Akron
“Delicious and fresh!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The bakery is actually open 24/7 --- you can buy the freshest cookies, tea biscuits and butter tarts in Kingston! The Blueberry Fritters (and Apple) are huge, moist, sweet and addictive-- and only $1.90. Yummy! Coffee was included with breakfast; I enjoyed the Baked French Toast -- hubby had eggs, bacon & homefries. Everything was delivered hot, which can be rare at some restaurants. Heads up: the French Toast is made using a huge/long slice of unique (Cinnamon?) bread -- you might want to ask for 1-2 tablespoons of butter instead of the two 1/4 cup scoops that melted appealingly as it was brought to the tab,e.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Teresa J
Hamilton, Canada
“You will not be disappointed!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My wife and I stayed in Kingston Ontario. We just love the City, so much to do. My Wife went on the internet for a good bakery and found Fardella's located on Princess street. We met one of the owners (Gerry) as well as another brother. The Apple Fritter was the largest, freshest Fritter I had ever eaten. The Blueberry Fritter was even better, hard to believe, but it was. They are huge, one would serve three people or more. We went back another night for the fish and chips. They were delicious, the fries were fresh, not frozen and the fish was halibut, cooked to perfection with a thin coating. Great place.

1 Thank Raymond F
Surrey
“What a find!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Read great reports of this place so was determined to have dinner there with my wife. We both had the fish and chips and they were great - freshly cooked with a great batter and big portions. We couldn't manage to finish the giant apple fritter so took the remains home. Fantastic value for $12.99 - main meal, drink and dessert. Back there again tonight before we travel on. Good menu selections. Staff really friendly and genuinely care that you enjoy the food they serve you. Best value for money you can find!

• Visited April 2014