“A good Italian restaurant in the West End”
Review of Go Italian

Go Italian
Ranked #76 of 450 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have eaten here twice with my wife for dinner and both times the food and service was excellent. To me a good test of a 'real' Italian restaurant is their meatballs and the ones served at Go Italian are tender and delicious. The pasta (spaghetti) was very good and of homemade quality (I should know -- I make my own at home!). The restaurant is very clean and cozy and our waitress on both occasions was friendly and attentive. We will go back again without a doubt.

1  Thank PalladioKingston

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

By God, who ever said this was a good restaurant, was out of there mind. Don't go, not only was the food terrible, but simply way over-priced. But, it felt that it was pre-packed & just warmed up. Desserts are over priced & bought off site. Saying anything is homemade is farfetched, maybe the pizza. My advice is to drive by & keep going as fast as you can. There are better Italian restaurants in Kingston. Believe me. Thanks, I truly hope you listen.lol to all.

2  Thank littlekeia
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Nice little place to have a quiet dinner. Licensed and have a good selection of wines. Meals are Pasta based and very good.
Wait staff are good. Limited seating but makes for a more cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My wife and I shared a dinner here 1/12/14 and were really impressed. We had not heard anything about this little gem before and were both craving pasta. The dinning room is small and cozy. The service we received was also excellent. Considering what a plate of pasta with sauce out of a bag at East Sides costs, this was priced the same and homemade from scratch. Their own chili infused oil really added to my dish and my wife said hers was one of the best pasta dishes she ever had. The dishes were certainly full of delicious fresh flavor. Will be visiting this great little spot again, this time bringing friends with us.

2  Thank Quinton H
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

My family enjoyed a great meal at Go Italian. I had the linguini pesto with shrimps, very tasty! The service was excellent. Catherin greeted us with a wide smile and had many great suggestions. Very helpful since it was our first time dining there. Very cozy, will definitely make this our go to
place.