“A hidden gem in Kingston”
Review of Thai House Cuisine

Thai House Cuisine
Ranked #45 of 433 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“A hidden gem in Kingston”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I love Thai food and I love discovering good Thai restaurants. I honestly did not think I'd find a Thai place like this in Kingston.
It's on a small street off of Princess road and when my husband and I first entered we thought we came outside of business hours, cuz there was no one else there (around 3:30 pm). We had the place all to ourselves. The place is neat and clean and the decor is pleasant. The menu offers a nice variety and prices are very reasonable.
Very friendly waitress took our order. I was sooo incredibly happy to find that they had sticky rice with peanut sauce, it's my ultimate favourite. We also ordered thick shrimp curry and basil beef.
The food arrived very quickly and it was so very delicious! We were very impressed and satisfied.
Will definitely come back to this restaurant again!

• Visited May 2014

Clinton, Canada
“Good food, beautiful presentation”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Had a lovely lunch here. Everyone enjoyed their choices. Service was excellent. Blown away by the incredible artful vegetables that decorated the plates.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Debra M
“Different than most Kingston Thai”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Most of the Thai restaurants were started by the same guy and then sold. That is why a lot of the menus are similar or even the same.
That is not the case here. I've ate here 25-30 times and it has always been great. I can recommend The drunkard fish, green & red curry, pad thai, drunken noodle, soups and appetizer assortment.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Anthonyfattony
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada
“Thai flavors at its best”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I travel on a weekly basis throughout eastern Canada. I like to try new restaurants to experience potential perfection to my taste buds. This is one of mine. I will go back again and again to try the whole menu. Service is quick, very accommodating, courteous, love it. I watch the employees while they work, as I often dine alone, just to see how they respond to the diners. I'm impressed, they actually are good at reading your needs and fulfilling them. The atmosphere is simple, new, and very comfortable, cozy because of the decor.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Evan K
Belleville
“Nice meal. Quiet setting in a good way.”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Arrived 3:00, on a Saturday, (we had early movie plans). Only one other table occupied. Very nice decor/interior, don't let the outside put you off. Had appetizers, (soup & shrimp skewers). Wife had pineapple-rice-shrimp. She does not usually like exotic foods, but really enjoyed her meal. I had spicy beef-noodles. Very delicious, but a tad on the mild side for an item marked with "2" peppers-for spiciness. Not a complaint, but we seen our server exactly 4 times: took our order, delivered drinks-apps, served main course and collected our money. Non-issue as we go out for the food and not the service, but she did forget one of our appetizers, (didn't get billed for it, so no harm no foul, just lost sales for them). Will definitely come back and try another item off the menu.

Visited February 2014