“Great food and friendly service”
Review of Minos Restaurant

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was my first time to Minos and will not be my last. Terry attended our table and did a great job of identifying the good vs the not so good mixed in with a bunch of humour. Three of four had the grouper with mussels or shrimp with my wife having lasagna. Have a Caesar salad as it was really good. Cheesecake wasn't bad either. Great experience and a bunch of laughs. Will definitely return.

1  Thank trailerparkk

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Food and service were both excellent. They make the best greek salad going! We had great service and there is plenty of parking for customers! Too bad it wasn't closer to the waterfront :)

1  Thank Cindy_49
Reviewed 18 July 2013

what a disappointment-the filet kabobs had been marinating in something that did not smell like food. We couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was My friend said taste this-I had to spit it out in my napkin. when my plate arrived the food had the appearance of a long sit under heat lamps.
My salad of brown edged lettuce had been sitting in a vinaigrette since at least noon-6 hours ago.
We had an unusually long wait and the restaurant wasn't busy. My friend didn't have to pay for her inedible meal but they made her pay for the complimentary salad.($2.50) the owners were grumbling in Greek to each other-we felt sorry for the waitress-the customer is always wrong, right?

2  Thank mimig_9
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Had a delicious lunch, with a wonderful Greek salad, small is huge, lots of fresh bread! Great coffee, a very attentive waitress. There were children with us and made sure their meal came first, and was really good with the children. Checked in regularly, great coffee, refreshed often, some had crab melt, others a lovely glass of wine with meal. Clean, and delicious as always.

The take out Minos in West in is what I frequent last week souvlaki, with salad, potatoes and rice, with an extra side of scordilia, tzaziki, ( no spell check), and extra feta! We had a delicious dessert selection! Wonderful, shellfish aware, and they now sell their superb salad dressings! Never a problem, clean, hot food, friendly staff, go there often! Give top rating for eat in or take out!

1  Thank MASH16
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Minos serves up many tasty Greek dishes as well as steak and some chicken dishes. Service is efficient and friendly. Many specials available. If you're in Kingston a stop for lunch or dinner at Minos will not go wrong.

1  Thank Karen P