“Delicious!”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Kingston
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kingston
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Nice, small, cozy, very good service. Really a great little place. We had a wonderful dinner-time and enjoyed the food and the service. Thank you very much.

• Visited August 2013

UK
“Good value but no atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Ate here twice. Spring rolls were tasty and crisp. Curries are cheap and portions are reasonable. For a quick cheap meal not a bad place to go but no atmosphere. We were only people there.

• Visited September 2013
“My favourite place in Kingston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

I always take the non-fried pork spring roll and the chicken coconut lime soup, I love it! I walk all the way there just to eat that because its not expensive, its delicious, healthy, service is great and the atmosphere is calm and relaxing! I will keep going for sure!

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Mouthwatering Spring Rolls..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

..and when I say mouthwatering I mean I start to drool the minute I think of them. I have searched in vain, high and low in the rest of North America for spring rolls that are as crunchy and delicious as the pork spring rolls at Little Saigon.

Little Saigon was where I went for lunch or dinner during university when I was homesick, for the incredibly good food and the excellent service from the wonderful family that runs the restaurant. Despite all of Kingston's other incredible high end restaurants, I always make it a point to return to Little Saigon when I visit!

• Visited April 2012
Brockville, Canada
“Great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is one of those places that are decorated in a way to make you hesitate, but that is the part of the charm of it. The family is always very pleasant, the food is consistently good quality, the prices are reasonable, and you don't have to wait long for your order.

The dishes are described in the menu (no cheesy photos). They are flexible, so if you prefer rice to vermicelli or mild to spicy, simply ask for it.

I've brought friends here who don't usually have a taste for Vietnamese cuisine but readily return when I suggest it. The spring rolls alone keep them salivating. Don't pass by without stopping once. You will return. :)

• Visited December 2012