“Very nice place, good food”

Mango Thai & Pan Asian Cuisine
Ranked #70 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kingston
Seymour, Connecticut
“Very nice place, good food”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is an unpretentious restaurant with a young wait staff, but I think it''s nice and quite satisfactory for a small place. The coconut-lime soup is absolutely delicious. I make it a point to come here whenever I visit Kingston.

• Visited January 2014

Montreal, Canada
“Average food, fair price, cheap on rice”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I ate there on Saturday night. The food was good, but it didn't wow me, just average tasting.
What surprised me the most: for large chicken or beef plates, you need to pay extra for a tiny bowl of rice. We had to order a second bowl of rice (charged a second extra).

Service was a bit slow, but waitresses were super friendly.

The kitchen closes early at 9:30 pm.

Overall an OK experience, but not enough for me to go back.

• Visited November 2013
Wales
“Decent food, reasonable price”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hole in the wall doesn't look like much from the outside but once you're in, all is well. Not too cramped with quick service, this place was a pleasant surprise serving decent thai food for pretty cheap. The appetizers in particular were a bargain and delicious. The thai red curry in particular was delicious (but not for the faint hearted).

• Visited August 2013
Kingston, Canada
“Healthy options down-town Kingston”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a great place to go if you are new to Thai (like I was) and want to give it a shot. This is also one of my favourite places to go for a healthy dish in Kingston. I enjoy getting their Green Mango Salad with their coconut-lime soup. Decent price, great taste!

Tip: Mango's is closed on Monday's...I've tried to go several times on a Monday so I thought I'd give you a heads up!

• Visited July 2013
USA
“If it was less soupy it would have been better.”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My husband and myself both ordered the Green Curry Chicken and It came with rice. It was very spicy and it was very soupy. You needed two bowls of rice each just to absorb all the juice. The taste was good, it just wasn't what we were expecting from a Thai restaurant (and we have visited many!). We sat near the window which was way better than sitting in the middle of the restaurant. We could actually hear each other talk! It was decent for the price, but I wouldn't come here again.

• Visited June 2013