“3 dollars for a pop?”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I am a regular at Rose and Crown for their fish and chips, but when I saw the bill charging $3.00 plus HST for a glass of ginger ale I was very disappointed. I will stick to the water from now on.

There are newer reviews for Rose & Crown

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Always friendly and fast service. Pub fare is always a comfort food. Fish and chips are always enjoyable

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stumbled upon this great restaurant by accident last week. Great food, cozy atmosphere & wonderful staff...Shout out to Brandon as our waiter!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I have eaten here many times as it's our "go to place" for fish and chips in Kingston. We've never been disappointed. This place always seems to be packed and there are quite a few regulars which speaks for itself. Nice place, friendly staff, good fish and chips!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

My husband and I have eaten at the Rose and Crown several times and usually enjoy our meals, but our last visit I thought I would try something different and ordered the Crab cake entrée. Firstly we ordered the half price onion rings, more like half order. The onion rings were good but there was only about 10 rings, regular price $6.95. The crab cakes were more like potato cakes with a hint of crab for $10.95. I think I will stick to the liver and onions.