We spend four days at this conveniently located small hotel in Leamington. The location of this place is great. You are south of the downtown area, close to the main road to Kingsville, the marina, some local parks, and just a short drive to Point Pelee National Park. The staff was very friendly and helpful, not only during check in, but any time when we asked a question. Rooms are reasonable in size, clean and have the basic amenities you can expect from any hotel. We were disappointed in the limited selection of TV channels. We are happy that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
With only 22 rooms this is a very quiet place, except when upstairs guests (we stayed on the 2nd floor) go to the shower or bathroom. It is very noisy. Guess the builder forgot to install any insulation to dampen the sounds coming from above. This was the one drawback for us.
Overall this was a nice place to stay and a good location if you want to explore the Leamington area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Leamington on the shores of Lake Erie at the ferry crossing to Pelee Island, few miles from Pt Pelee National Park. Nautical decor, restaurnat & lounge on site with patio overlooking Lake Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seacliffe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacliffe Hotel Leamington
- Seacliffe Inn Leamington, Ontario, Canada