My friend and I stayed at the Seacliff July 9th to July 12th 2014. We came in on a charity run with the Ontario Realtors Care run and decided to spend a few days exploring. The Inn was excellent. Very clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The outside patio and the lounge were great and if you like a night of wonderful entertainment and very friendly people its the place to go. The view from our third floor room was beautiful. We had a full view of the harbour and lake and we could watch the ferry and small craft coming and going. Beautiful board walk and lots of close by restaurants, shopping, what ever you desire. No elevator so be fit. We did Pelee Island and Pelee point each day and at night enjoyed the company of the locals on the patio. Friday night they had a live band and they were awesome. I went to the spa and had a very relaxing pedi and manicure. I highly recommend this Inn and can not wait to go back again. Cheers to Clair, Lauren, Jamie and all the staff at the Seacliffe Inn. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Leamington on the shores of Lake Erie at the ferry crossing to Pelee Island, few miles from Pt Pelee National Park. Nautical decor, restaurnat & lounge on site with patio overlooking Lake Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seacliffe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacliffe Hotel Leamington
- Seacliffe Inn Leamington, Ontario, Canada