Free cancellation until 25/07
US$125
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$111
  • Pool
Point Pelee Lakeshore B&B(Leamington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Sun Parlor Motel(Leamington)
US$92
US$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Wigle's Motel(Leamington)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
The Grove Hotel(Kingsville)
All reviewslots of funcampingcampersseasonalcabinkidsspringmicrowave
Reviewed 10 September 2012

We were in the store when Don A. and his friend came in and completely made fools out of themselves. Overheard Don A. being told that he was advised when he made his reservation that there was no sewer sites left and that the waterslide had broken down Thursday. Plus if Don A. could read he would see the big sign advising that pump outs are done on Tuesdays and Fridays. Also overheard Don A. tell the girl behind the counter that he had to dump his black water holding tank and it filled up again and when his wife was going to throwup she couldn't in the trailer and had to drive to the bathroom. Have never seen anyone that could hold off getting sick for the time it would have taken to drive to the bathroom. There behavior was a total disgrace. The office staff and Sam were totally professional. It was obvious that they were unreasonably upset because they could not get a 2 for 1 deal. After listening to these 2 extremely rude men it was tempting to ask :"just how handicap accessible is a tent". Heard someone say that they had been there before and carried on then also. We have been going to Sturgeon Woods for several years and have never had a bad experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2012

It all started with them telling me that I couldn't put a tent up on a site that had a trailer on it so I had to pay $150 for 2 days with just hydro and water. Tried to put my tent up on a site that was all gravel that was as hard as cement so I had a hard time putting up my tent, but about 10 others had tents up on a sites with a trailer that paid 150 for 3 days. Other people we talked to paid different prices for sites from 150 to 175 for all things included for 3 days . They turned off water slide down due to not enough hydro in the park so we payed for something we couldn't use. Half the games in the games room didn't work. They are NOT handicap freindly and when we talked to the owner about things he told us he didn't care about what we thought about our stay. I could go on and on about this sh_ _ hole but I wont.

All I have to say is STAY AWAY FROM HERE. it is not worth the money

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Barry1998
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stayed there this Labour Day weekend. I was told there was sewers where I was Staying and there wasn't. They told me they have a guy that will come and pump it out for $10 but when I asked again on Saturday (I arrived @ 9p.m.) & they told me on Fridays & Tuesdays so I had to pack up my 34 foot toyhauler and bring it to pumpout station outback! Nobody told us about the slide not working when we registered. Camp sites are small unlike Campers Cove, Jellystone, & Leisure Lake. People around our site paid different prices but they are all the same size. They said NO TENTS w/trailer are allowed but I guess rules are different for selective few! My friends came to stay weekend in a tent on different siite 1/2 the size of ours for $150 also. They have a handicap child in a wheelchair and nothing is ACESSIBLE for him. Only 1 building in middle of park with 3 bathrooms and 3 small showers. We talked to the owner (SAM) and it seemed like he didn't care about sewers, handicaps, and customers. We we left all he said was have a good day in a cocky voice. I Have a wife, children 16, 12, 6, and 3 month old and I would NEVER return there and advise u to do the same. There are other campgrounds around that we have stayed and would return!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Don A
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Friends of ours recommended that we try Sturgeon Woods since we had never been. So we decided to book a weekend in August. Upon registration we realized that it was "Halloween" at Sturgeon Woods. We really didn't know what to expect since we had never experienced Halloween while camping. It turned out to be one of the best camping weekends this summer.
There were many things for the kids to do and they even gave out free hot dogs to all kids from their snack bar. Our kids went trick or treating from camper to camper and got a lot of candy. We also enjoyed the band at night.
The facilities were very clean. The staff was helpful. Our campsite was average size with a cement pad, we did not have a lot of shade but this was okay with us because we were near all of the activities.
We booked again for Thanksgiving. We highly recommend this campground.

Room Tip: Sites by the recreation hall have cement pads
Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank laylamom1
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We went for a family get away to Sturgeon Woods a few weeks ago and we had a very enjoyable time. Our children participated in most of the planned activities and enjoyed the pools and waterslide. The washrooms and showers were very clean.
They are located very close to Point Pelee Park so we spent a full day there as well.
We will be going back to Sturgeon Woods, we had a very nice time.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family